Concord Rescheduled to May 22nd
1:00 to 3:00 pm
Click Here to Register
The Affordable Care Act (ACA or Health Care Reform law) is extremely complicated, but it’s here to stay. It is imperative that employers understand NOW how the 2014 provisions will impact their business because 2013 will be the “look-back” period for determining who is full-time in 2014 and must be offered health coverage. Additionally, employers may want to revise their contribution structures because the employer’s cost for self-only coverage affects whether the employer might be subject to a penalty. It’s also important to know what coverage will be required in 2014 under “minimum value” and "actuarial value” provisions.
The workshop will cover:
- What exactly does the Employer Mandate (“pay-or-play”) require?
- When will you NOT be subject to a penalty if an employee buys health insurance in an exchange?
- How are employers affected by the Individual Mandate and by Health Insurance Exchanges?
- What hours count in determining if employees are “full-time” for benefits purposes?
- What are “Essential Health Benefits” and “minimum value”?
- What is a “small” employer and what HCR requirements apply?
- What should you do now to prepare for 2014?
Leavitt /Jenkins Group
1390 Willow Pass Road Suite 800
Concord, CA 94520
Click here for an interactive Map
May 22, 2013
1:00 - 3:00 pm
Pre-Registion is Required! Space is limited to 25 people!
Please RSVP by NOW!!! 2
Register Now Online!
2 Registration Options Availble
Click on the Option of your Choice Now!
Fax - Email - Call - Mail
Fax (916) 922-4242 - Info@CalRental.org - Call (800) 272-7400
CRA, P.O. Box 348420, Sacramento, CA 95834-8420